Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week 36

Today is 19 Oct 2011. I am 11 days away from D-day. Eeeeeeeps!

Had blood glucose test done this morning - am still waiting for the results. Hopefully the readings are normal. I should get the unofficial result by today, Dr Joy said she would call.

I have decided not to go to office today. It aches when I walk, and the tummy is always doing the tightening routine. Baby's movements may not be in the form of quick jabs and kicks anymore, but each motion is more painful. I know it is getting cramped in there and doesn't provide for much manouevering. It sure is painful. Maybe it's the age, maybe it's the fact that the womb has been cut one 3 times, the pain is more felt now than before.

During the hospital visit, Dr Suhaimi accidentally mentioned that I would be getting a burger instead of a hot dog. Sheesh! Didn't I say NOT to tell me the gender?

No comments:

Post a Comment