Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 10

I must also complaint about the frequent trip to the bathroom. Too often, in fact, I think I can just sit on the throne and pee all day long till I get thin, I can too! Well okay, maybe that’s a blatant exaggeration. Of course, not the whole day through, I will have in-between episodes of vomiting too. The vomiting is so much worse this time, my record is four times a day now.

I dont like to shower or brush my teeth. I dont like to comb my hair. I just cant be bothered with how i look. I know that i look amess.I cant remember when was the last time I cleanse, tone or moisturize my face. I haven’t applied lipsticks for God knows how long too. And the shape of my body (or rather, the shapelessness of my body) is at that point where it is too early for maternity clothes yet too expanded for my usual clothes. Nothing fits anymore!

I am just so queasy and tired all the time. My Tiga is also beginning to act up, maybe because she knows her time as the baby of the family is running short. AT one point she was crying over nothing and wailed that since she was crying, surely she must still be the baby and not the one in her mummy's tummy. Poor kid. I just hope that it is just a phase and she will outgrow it. I also pray that i am granted the patience and understanding towards her.

No comments:

Post a Comment