Thursday, September 8, 2011

Week 29+

We have arranged with the hospital for Delivery to be on 1/11/11.

Now, that feels like it's such a long way away since today is only 8th of Sept. And then when I really think about it and pay attention to the dates, I realized that D-Day is really 7 weeks away. Now, THAT makes me a bit jittery. I haven't made the preparations! There are so much shopping to do and other preps too - like I am planning to store the baby's cordblood and I have yet to sign up with any banks! And then, to think that after 7 weeks, never again will I have life growing in me in the form of human babies. The only thing growing in me after this will prolly be mere germs and worms!

There are also work at the office that needs closure and tidying up before the long maternity leave.
I need to also look for masseur and maybe gather some herbs for post-D.
Am getting rrrreal nervous now!!

As far as the pregnancy goes, I already feel like I have reached full term. Am utterly uncomfortable all the time, getting tired of looking at my puffed up full moon of a face, the loonatic-kind of frequency of gracing the loo, the nosebleeds, the fatigue, the leg cramps (oh, super painful), the back ache etc. But I know I will miss each of the discomfort after this...

No comments:

Post a Comment