Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Week 30

Some achievements thus far (am proud of myself:-

• I have bought some things for the baby. The basics - cloth diapers, rocker, blanket, towels, clothes, scratch mittens and socks. I avoid the colours blue and pink and as much as possible kept on the safe unisex or genderless colours like green and yellow and purple.

• I have also contacted a friend who has this business of treatment for after-birth. It is quite pricey!! Massage will cost me RM60 per treatment and I am supposed to take at least 3 days! If I want the lady to really do the whole show, binders and the hotstone and the pastes, the cost can be as high as RM100 per day. Super expensive! In my hometown, I could get the massage for a mere RM30 per day. Since I will be in confinement here and not in Kluang, I will have to swallow the bitter pill of paying minimum of RM60 per day.

• I have also confirmed which company I will engage for the cordblood banking – a public-listed company headed by scientists from UM i.e Stemlife. It’ll cost me RM4,650 but I am quite happy with the assurances that they made.

The baby is doing multiple-pirouette in my tummy now. While it does comfort me to feel it so active and ever-dancing, the jabs can be oh-so-painful too. Like right now, ouch.

The cough is back and that hurts the already weakening muscle below the navel.

The back pain is still there in the background, always demanding for a good back rub, not that the husband can always comply.

Happy, THAT i still am.

Excited, THAT i am getting more and more of with each passing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment